segunda-feira, setembro 06, 2004

Todo um programa político


Melhor a cada audição o último Kings of Convenience (Riot on an empty street), atente-se na letra deste tema, que é single e cuja audição deve ser acompanhada do respectivo clip, que com sorte dá para apanhar no Brand:New, ao fim da noite na MTV ou, em piores condições, aqui.

I’d rather dance with you
I’d rather dance with you than talk with you, so why don’t we just move to the other room.
There’s space for us to shake, and “hey, I like this tune”.
Even if I could hear what you said, I doubt my reply would be interesting for you to hear.
Because I haven’t read a single book all year, and the only film I saw – I didn’t like it all.
I’d rather dance with you than talk with you.
The music is too loud and the noise from the crowd increases the chance of misinterpretation.
So let your hips do the talking.
I’ll make you laugh by acting like the guy who sings, and you’ll make me smile by really getting into the swing.
I’d rather dance with you.

PAS